Donate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Lord is our strength

Today was a tough day, I can see in my brother's eyes that he is getting tired and just wants to be out of the hospital and better already. I asked him a few different times to look at me and he did, I then began to encourage him telling him it's ok to be tired but not to give up, I began to remind him that there are literally thousands and thousands of people praying for him. I love him dearly and this journey comes with a whole set of emotions for everyone who loves him (trust me, that is a lot of people) Please continue to pray for peace and comfort for him. Not much has changed since the last post, but here are a few things I thought I would share:

*His temp. was mostly stable
*His Blood pressure was up a bit today, he was given pain meds to help keep it stable
*His Oxygen levels are good
*He has a feeding peg in place
*He made a little less eye contact than prior days

Again please continue to hold him up in your prayers as well as his family. We thank you so much for all the love and support you have been sending our way. The Lord is our strength
God Bless

it is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken. ]With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak Corinthians 4: 13 (We declare God's Healing power over Joey In JESUS NAME!)

You can also follow Joey on FB I created a FB Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joey-Navas-Healing/142228919131104

1 comment:

  1. I pray for his spirits to be lifted! Stay positive! Try to make him smile! Keep the energy good! He can do this! YOU are all his proof! Love will conquer all! God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete