Donate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

P.U.S.H Pray until something happens

How big is our God? He is the ALMIGHTY even through the toughest of situations we have to push through. As you can imagine this has been a very difficult journey. Today I went to see my brother 3 times, the first time I went in and he looked at me when I asked him to, I again encouraged him that the healing is his and God is doing something in and through him. My brother was making some noises but then they suctioned him and he stopped, I really feel he is trying to communicate with me. A lot of people might say we are having some wish-full thinking but that's not it at all. We know how big our God truly is. He is the lord that healeth thee, he is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all our expectations. Now I ask you this..... are you believing with us? If you are then let's all choose to P.U.S.H together.
Pray Until Something Happens!
We love him dearly now let's all choose to push him through. Also please keep his wife and mom in your deepest and sincerest prayers, they have been by his side every step of the way pushing him through, they need our love, support and prayers as well. Let's pray that God gives them the strength that can only come from above.
( Just a quick note of encouragement I wanted to pass on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment