Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Still pressing on
* His white cell count is down to 13,000.
* Hist stomach infection is gone but he still has 2 more days of antibiotics.
* His temp hasn't reached 100 for the past 2 days.
* He has been moved out of ICU.
* They have been trying to insert a bite block into his mouth in order to do the peg procedure, however its been creating some complications because his teeth are loose from biting the previous bite block too hard.
* Chevys fundraiser raised $5,600. Joey's family will get a check back for $1,250.
* $824 was made for the carwash fund raising effort.
* Thank you to all for showing your support.
Joey's physical status continues to improve, however we continue to pray for complete restoration of his perception, and self awareness.
We continue to see hints that he is only getting better, and are waiting patiently for him to wake up.
His wife has been by his side daily, and this picture reflects the love that she has for him. (Her friend took this while they were sleeping. :-))
Please continue to pray for his wife (Tamra), and mom for strength, and peace knowing that God is in control of the situation.
...For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear....
God has not left you. He is still working on you, and your life was spared for a purpose. You will do what God has called you to do, being a living testimony to his goodness and healing power!
We ask your support:
* To assist Joey's family financially. Any donation is welcome. No amount is to small. We just ask that you help anyway you can. (Please use the paypal link below.) We want to continue to help Joey's wife until Joey is able to return to work. To those who have donated thank you so so much.
* Please continue to lift him up in prayer. We continue to petition God for a full restoration.