* White blood cell count is lower.. (Infection is subsiding)
* Was able to breathe 2 hours without life support. Next is to try 4 hours.
* Vitals look good.
* He doesn't like when you rub his facial hair.. It creates a reaction. :-)
* Appears his eyes might be starting to move based on verbal queues.
* Responds with little movement when his feet are tickled.
Word of Joey's status is starting to circulate. Yesterday, an EMT arrived at Kaiser who was not familiar with Joey, his family, or friends. He informed us that many people were praying for Joey. This is a huge blessing. We know without a doubt we have God's attention, and he is listening to the many people who continue to pray for Joey.
With subtle hints we know that God is in control, and he is continuing to do his work. We continue to hear stories of people who were in similar situations to Joey, and who have successfully pulled through. More recently, there are many circumstances that seem coincidental, but these are the silent signals that make us aware that God is intervening.
We have started to move beyond the worry state, and now visualize the reality of Joey talking, walking, and sharing his testimony.
Isaiah 41:10 -
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
We ask your support:
* To assist Joey's family financially. Any donation is welcome. No amount is to small. We just ask that you help anyway you can. (Please use the paypal link below.) We want to continue to help Joey's wife until Joey is able to return to work. To those who have donated thank you so so much.
* Please continue to lift him up in prayer. We continue to petition God for a full restoration.